Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yesterday, we were told that when the music was played was the time for us to wake up. However, I did not know what time to wake up. Therefore, I set my alarm at 6am. Thus, waking up at 6 and get myself ready. After that went back to the bed and lie down to take a nap. When I wanted to wash up, there was no hot water, only cold water. So, I just wash my hair.

Around 7, the music started to play and the tour guides started knocking on the doors to wake us up. However, the tour guide skips our room. 7.30 was our breakfast time. The breakfast was 丰富. I filled my stomach well.

Soon after breakfast, we were changing to another smaller version of cruising ship, but for view of scenery. The scenery to me, at first was very nice. But, throughout the whole trip, it somehow is getting boring and boring. As it have mountain, trees, plantation and housing which look similar to each other. It is just that the mountain patterns are different.

After arriving at a certain place, where we change to another smaller boat. The boat was a rafting boat. The movement of the boat depends on manual, which depends on the person rowing the boat using paddles. The scenery we view was indeed splendid. The river was also quite clear, but, some dirty small particles. When we reach a certain part, there was a downstream and the boat was going against it. The crews of the boat were holding on to a rope and tie to their body, pulling the boat up against the upstream. This requires a lot of energy and strength. I was really impressed by them.

Whatever goes, will come back. So, we were travelling back and the downstream increase the speed of the boat. It was fun. On our way back, the tour guide sang some of the Tu Jia Songs. Her voice is very good. I think her voice was the best among others. I learnt that when a guy use his left leg to step on the right leg of a girl. It means that you like her and will want to marry her. Quite interesting isn’t it?

Cruising back to our main cruising ship. We had our lunch at 3 plus. The lunch was not bad either, ate finished all the dishes.

Around 6.30pm, we reach our last destination. We need to climb up a very long flight of stairs, which I think have 186 steps. My legs were very tired before even reaching the top. However, still forcing myself to go up. The top told us stories about Liu Bei.

On our way back to the ship, we bought fried crabs and fishes. It tasted quite good, therefore, we bought quite a lot. And it’s dinner time. We shared table with 3 France persons. We had a little chat with them. We also found out that they were lecturers who gave lectures in WUST international.

No comments:

Post a Comment