Tuesday, March 24, 2009

day 21
=====
Today had my lab test for APPG. Comparing the paper to trial lab test, the paper today was much easier. After doing the trial lab test yesterday was indeed a help to score for the lab test.

My lab test started from 9am to 10am. after that was free period. i was staying inside my hostel, watching the red cliff. Due to the presentation the china lecturer gave, made me interest in it. Therefore , bought a DVD from WUST canteen 3.

During the afternoon lesson, was chapter 5 again. For me, Chapter 5 was difficult. Maybe it's a total new chapter which is different from chapter 1 to chapter 4. So, need more time to absorb it.

During the evening, played basketball. this is the first few time i played a match. i totally have no teamwork. keep banging into my own teamwork. So i need to train up on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment