Thursday, March 19, 2009

day 14
=====
Today had to wake up early in the morning for a trip. The time for us to board the bus was 7.15am. As for me, I set my alarm at 5.30am. When it rang, I had it snoozing till 5.40am. I off my alarm and had this thought that I would wake up automatically at 6. But, when the next time I woke up was 6.20am. Now I had to queue up for the toilet.
At first I thought that the bus journey from WUST to the factory was 1hour. But the 1h journey was to the WUST (main branch). From there, it was another 30 or 40 minutes of journey to the factory. On the way, we still have to wait for the train to pass through us, which took quite a long time.
Finally, the destination was just in front of us. All of us alighted, having the safety helm put on. Entering the factory, all of us could feel the heat just before entering. We went touring in just one way down for about 10 minutes. Everyone was seeing how the metal was being processed.
From what I think, I think this is basically wasting of our time. Firstly, everyone woke up so early just to board the bus at 7.15am and have a journey for around 1hour 40 minutes. The thing is our journey is longer than the time we stay inside. Secondly, when we enter the building to see the process. With no one explain to us, how do they expect us to know what’s going on? They think that we are genius? Once we see thing, we will understand what they are doing? If there is no explanation on it, what the purpose for us going there? This journey really had wasted a lot of things. Like time, energy, money. The money could use for something in more other meaningful things. Not waste on this bus trip.
Continuing our lesson at 3pm. Now that Mr. Ma is going through the powerpoint slides, it is better for everyone or rather me to understand easier.
From what I observed just now, I had some kind of curiosity about how the metal from a piece can be stretch till so long. Wanting to know how the things work, without having people explaining it would just make one heart feel uneasy. So the final product was used for what types of usage? I do not even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment