Tuesday, March 17, 2009

day 10
=====
Today have to wake up early for the day. Knowing that I will go back to sleep after the alarm rang, therefore, I set it at 5am. The alarm clock had been snoozing for 1hour, thus, decided to get out of bed and get ready.
The bus left WUST at 7.30am. The tour guide, who was in charge of our entire trip, said that we were on time and had a sense of time. My mind was running, thinking that we were late almost every time. How can we have a sense of time? We had a four hour plus journey to the three gorges Dam. On our way there, the tour guide told us stories about the three kingdoms period.

Our destination, the three gorges, the scenery was very beautiful and splendid. There will three different touring spots in there. Having the local tour guide explaining to us how the Dam works. It is quite interesting too. The Dam was the biggest Dam. The interesting part is that the Dam is able to level the cruising ship up or down to another Damn. It is like a ship elevator.
Today, we were experiencing it. Currently now, I am in the ship just experienced it. It is amazing just seeing it, and now I am feeling it. I was very near the walls of the dam. I could even touch them. Now you can imagine how narrow it is.

From what I see today, even the woman in china, be it old or young, they even did work in public. This isn’t happening in Singapore. For example, the old and young were digging soil and planting in the plants. For this case, in Singapore, this does not happen. It usually is the man doing all this types of jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment