Tuesday, March 17, 2009

day 8
====
As usual, today was having IS classes. Other groups were presenting their powerpoint slides on Singapore history and culture, and Wuhan history and culture. i supposed most of the students in the class didn’t really pay much attention to it. It was due to for me a few reasons. For example, we are Singaporean, and we already know it. However, for Wuhan case, Miss Anna had already gone through the slides on it. Basically, they won’t really presenting too and they were just like reading out story from the powerpoint.
Today was the first time I went to canteen 3 and have my food. I found out that there were more varieties of drinks there and healthier drinks too. For example, lemon tea, grape juice etc. The food in canteen 3 is much nicer than those in canteen 2, with much lesser oil of course.
From what I observed today, canteen 3 does look like a jail to me. As there are two security or police and the food were in metal plate which look like those in the jail. Somehow, it seems like we were the criminals and having our lunch there with 2 guard police looking after us.

No comments:

Post a Comment