Thursday, March 19, 2009

day 13
======
href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CSzhPeeps%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml">Today was the thirteen day of me staying in Wuhan. Today, as usual was having lesson. However, the only thing different was that Mr. Ma was the lecturer for today.
The way Mr. Ma taught was totally different from how Mr. Chua taught. But I understand better from Mr. Chua teaching. The way Mr. Chua taught was using the slides from the powerpoint slide or rather from the lecture notes. It is easier for me to understand by seeing and following through. Mr. Ma’s way was he summarized the whole chapter and explained in his own way. This made me more difficult to understand. Now, I am trying to figuring out by trying out the exercise that was on the lecture note to help me understand better.

After the afternoon lesson which lasted for around 2hours. I went to canteen 3 to buy some DVD. I bought 4 different types of shows and the qualities were not bad either. 1 disc cost less than $1 in Singapore currency. But, I do not know whether it is possible for me to smuggle through back to Singapore.
In the evening, there was an interaction between us NP students and the students in Wuhan. There was singing and dancing. Everyone had fun and most of them were being high. Some groups were having exchange of performance to everyone. China people ain’t afraid of being shy. Quite a lot of them were talented and having confidence in themselves. Some were expert in dancing, singing, mimicking. I have enjoyed myself basically today.

No comments:

Post a Comment