Sunday, April 5, 2009

day 33

Today was another day of free and easy. Due to yesterday had such a long day, had a very good sleeping night, and long time to hide in the blanket. Woke up at 10am.

Actually today was suppose to be the day for me to complete my studies on Chapter 7, my part on the group essay assignment, and assignment 4. But there was so much to do. Today, had only done 50% of my group report essay, and that's all.

Went to play basketball together with jeremy and my group. Play with some China guys too. When China people play, they are kind of fierce.

During night time, went out for dinner. As usual, went over to the opposite school to eat. We had special treat today, having an extra tangyuan again. After that, i help mr. chua buy, again extra tangyuan and extra dumpling. They must really like us. I heard the aunt who sell say, she already know us, and told others that we are singaporean. China people are warm-hearted uh. So welcoming us.
saw this chocolate, appear in Xin Rong's chocolate. The barcode is in the chocolate itself. Is it safe to consume it? why the hell did they put in the chocolate, why not the box? When i see this, i think of a show. What did you think of? To me, is like charlie and the chocolate factory. And the barcode is some sort like the golden ticket. So meaning, xin rong won something.

No comments:

Post a Comment